Invisalign® in New Castle, DE
Are you ashamed to smile because your teeth aren’t straight and your bite is misaligned? Many people feel this way, but they don’t correct their smiles because they fear the embarrassment of wearing noticeable metal braces. Fortunately, there is a much more discreet orthodontic option called Invisalign®, which are transparent aligners that can easily correct your smile without anyone ever knowing that you’re wearing them.
What Can Invisalign Do for You?
This treatment features a series of clear, customized, and comfortable plastic aligners (retainers) that you place over your teeth. These aligners act like invisible braces to discreetly correct many mild to moderate orthodontic problems without the pain and embarrassment of metal brackets and wires. Over time, the aligners shift your teeth into the ideal positions. Each set of aligners is worn for two weeks before you receive a new set. The treatment allows you to dramatically improve your smile while looking and feeling your best.
What Does Invisalign Cost?
Today, it’s easier than ever to find affordable Invisalign in New Castle. In many cases, the Invisalign cost is almost the same as two years of traditional metal braces. Our Invisalign dentists can provide you with an estimate of the cost during your personal consultation and discuss the options available to help you fit the cost of your treatment into your family budget. Do you have a Health Savings Account? Many people use their HSA to fund a large portion of the cost of Invisalign. Please call our office for more information.
How Long Does Invisalign Treatment Take?
Treatment time will vary for every person, based on how much the teeth need to move. Our dentists will develop a treatment plan that will align your teeth to improve both your smile and how your teeth fit together when biting. Invisalign treatment typically takes between one and two years. Once your treatment is complete, you may be given Invisalign retainers to wear to sustain your treatment results.
Who Is Qualified to Provide Invisalign in New Castle?
You can only get Invisalign clear braces from a licensed orthodontist or a general dentist who has had special training in the treatment. If you’re looking for outstanding results, look no further than our practice. Our dentists have the skills and experience to provide you with this specialized aligner tray system and deliver outstanding results as quickly as possible.
What Are the Advantages of Invisalign Treatment?
There are an abundance of benefits to correcting your smile with Invisalign, including:
- Eat all of the foods you love
- Remove the trays for easier eating and oral hygiene
- Dental visits only needed every four to six weeks
- No sharp wires to injure or irritate your gums
- Completely discreet to wear, with no noticeable metal brackets and wires
- Greater confidence during treatment
Is Invisalign Right for Everyone?
Unfortunately, not everyone is eligible for this treatment. It has proven to be extremely effective for adults and older adolescents, but may not work as well for children, whose mouths are still developing. It also isn’t ideal for people who have major bite, spacing, or overcrowding conditions. To see if you’re a candidate for the treatment, call our office to arrange for a convenient consultation.
Will the Treatment Impact the Way You Live?
Overall, you won’t have to make any major lifestyle changes, but you will have to change any unhealthy habits, such as smoking.
- No need to change your diet because the trays are removed before you eat and drink.
- You will need to stop chewing gum because it can stick to your aligner trays.
- We recommend quitting smoking and chewing tobacco since they can stain the aligners
How Should You Care for Your Aligner Trays?
- Carefully clean your aligner trays with the manufacturer’s cleaning system. This is available at our practice.
- An alternative cleaning method is brushing and rinsing your aligner trays under tepid water only, since hot water can damage the trays.
- Have your dentist repair your aligner tray immediately if it cracks, warps, or gets damaged in any way to maintain your orthodontic progress.
You can trust our highly skilled Invisalign dentists to improve your smile discreetly, comfortably, and easily. Call our office today at (302) 352-2321 to schedule your personal consultation.